Saturday, October 15, 2011

Demon

Where I am now,
Is not where I've been,
And where I've been,
Is not where I will be.
Walking in the moonlight,
Just holding your hand,
And wishing,
That you would understand.
I am eternal,
I have always been,
And will always be,
Long after your gone.
I am immortal,
Because the Fates made me so,
And I will continue,
To journey on.
If you want me,
Then be with me,
But understand,
That you must join me.
An eternal bond,
Is all that I ask,
A partner,
Until the last.
I will be worshiped by some,
But feared by all,
Because I am eternal.
I walk alone in the shadows,
Watching the ages roll by,
And toying with the humans,
When my boredom begins to cry.
I hide from the light,
Because I am a creature of the night,
I am a Demon,
And that is all I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment