Saturday, October 15, 2011

Is there an Answer *

There are so many questions,
To be asked,
And so many answers,
To be shared.
Are you real,
Or just some myth?
I want to know,
I need to know,
So I can live my life.
Is there a heaven,
Is there a hell,
Or are we just made,
To fade away?
Did you make us ,
So people can hate us,
And why is there free will,
When there is no will to be free?
Was Darwin right,
Or just plain wrong,
And why do I,
Feel so alone?
What will happen,
When we die?
Will people be glad,
Or will they cry?
I have so many questions,
To be asked,
But the answers only confuse me.
I feel like a mouse in a maze,
Or a hamster in a wheel,
Going neither here nor there,
Or anywhere.
I feel so lost,
And so torn apart.
Why is the sky blue,
And the grass green,
And why do people say things,
That they don't mean?
Why do we work to earn money,
When we can't take it with us?
Do we live to die,
Or die to live?
I need answers,
Because I am afraid,
That I might lose my mind,
Or go insane.
Help me God,
If You are there,
Because I am lost,
And seek to be found,
So I can find answers,
To my unanswered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment