Monday, October 10, 2011

Insanity Plea *

I keep telling everyone that I'm not crazy and that I don't belong here, but I don't think anyone believes me. I just get patted on the head, handed some pills, and sent on my merry little way. I am not crazy! In fact I seem to be the only sane one here! Would someone please just LISTEN TO ME!! No...not that...anything but that...fuck.

I keep telling everyone that I'm not crazy. Eventually someone has to believe me...right? I don't belong here because this hospital is for crazy people and I am not crazy. Why won't anyone BELIVE ME!!! No...not again...I'll be good...damn.

I keep telling everyone that I'm not crazy, but no ones listening to me. I think that they might be drugging me to keep me silent. They don't want anyone to know that I am sane...that I am not a patient. I don't belong here...you believe me right? RIGHT?? AH! You can't fool me I know what you are doing...you can't keep me silent forever...ah hell...this again.

I keep telling everyone that I'm not crazy, but I don't think that this tactic is working. Maybe if I act like everyone else they will let me out. Hey...wait...I'm not doing anything wrong...no...anything but the sho....

I kept telling everyone that I was not crazy, but that didn't work so I started to act like everyone else. So far this tactic is failing because they still keep drugging me. It's a conspiracy...they are after my mind. I WON'T LET YOU TAKE IT!! Gods damn it....here we go again...

There ploy seems to be working because now I'm starting to believe that they are right. I am crazy...I don't belong on the outside...what if I kill people... hmmmm... ouch...I wasn't... shit...

They are starting to sneak up behind me now...jabbing me with their needles even when I am being have...being hav....behaving...right that's what I am. I'm being have. Owowowow....what was that for....

A straight jacket? Seriously? Is this really necessary? Straight jackets are for crazy people and I am NOT CRAZY!! LISTEN TO ME YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!! AND QUIT JABBING ME WITH THat needle.....

Alright already...I give up..you win...see me waving the white flag...oh wait...I can't wave anything because I'm in a straight jacket and strapped down to a bed. I don't see why all of this is necessary...what you are doing to me is for crazy people...I am not a crazy person...don't you think that I would know because there is nothing worse than a crazy person who doesn't know that they are crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment