Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reflection *


*Note: I’m not sure where this thought process came from, but it represents where I was at one point in my life. It also show’s me how far I’ve come.

She crosses the room intent on confronting the source of her insanity. She holds the knife close to her side, almost hidden from sight. “Who are you and why do you hate me? What have I ever done to you?” She screamed at the person across the room as she got closer. She got no reply, but that was nothing new. The woman never replied, only looked at her with rage and contempt. “That’s it! I will get rid of you once and for all!” she screamed at the woman as she raised her knife. She slashed across her chest and stabbed her in her stomach. In a final attempt the woman raised her own knife and brought it down across her wrist. She was losing blood quickly and the room began to faded. She dropped to her knees, closed her eyes and waited for death to take her. She opened her eyes to look at the woman as she lay dying as well. “Problem solved,” she thought smugly to herself. In her last moments before she left this world she looked at her room one last time. She wrote her last thought using her own blood, but no one seemed to understand it. It read, “What happened to my mirror?”

No comments:

Post a Comment