Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Change *


I knew from the moment we met,
That I had to have you,
But my plans changed,
The moment our fingers touched.
It was suppose to be one night,
With no strings attached,
But when it was all said and done,
I found a string,
Attached to my heart.
What did you do,
To make me care for you?
It should have been simple,
And that was okay,
Until things began to change.
I know I was setting myself up,
So I tried to say no,
But I had to have you,
If only for one night.
I have no regrets,
About our night together,
And if I could change it,
I would only change one thing.
I would keep you in my bed,
For a little longer,
And maybe fall asleep,
For an hour or two.
I don‘t know,
If I will see you again,
But if I do,
I will thank you,
For opening my heart again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment