Sunday, November 20, 2011

Goddess Guide Me *


The moon is the domain of the Goddess,
While the stars are the keepers of fate.
What makes them decide,
To put one soul with another?
Is it random?
Is it a one lifetime thing?
Or could it be that these things were decided,
Long before the souls were even born?
People say that love can last a lifetime,
But why limit it.
Couldn't it be possible that true love could last,
Through out the lives one soul can live?
Does a soul know it's mate even before one falls in love?
Is this the reason why humans,
Are constantly searching for their soul mate?
My soul has finally stopped searching,
But why?
Has it found its mate?
Is this why it's at peace?
Where can I turn?
Where should I go?
Who can I talk to,
So I can confirm,
What I should already know?
What makes this one,
Different that all the others?
Is this the one?
Or is it a passing infatuation?
Has my soul found peace,
Because of him?

No comments:

Post a Comment