Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dreams, Mad Scientist and Half Breeds


          This thought process might not be coherent, but I want to try and tell you about it anyways. There is a mad scientist that runs through my dreams and he invades my waking thoughts. It is to the point that I wish he was real. In my dreams I always save someone... be it my best friend, my boy friend or my parents. I save them from whatever serum that is in the needle he holds in his hand. I take their dose as well as my own. I'm always expected to die, but I never do. Instead I become something else. I am not a human nor am I an animal... I am a half breed, a walker of both worlds. I can hear the animals and understand them when they speak. I don't understand what has happened to me and I forget a lot of things that humans do on a daily bases, but I am happy. I feel comfortable in the body I now inhabit. It is a human body with the ears and tail of a white Siberian tiger. Also, I have the ability to turn into a full tiger. When I wake up from these dreams I feel as if I've become something I'm not. Being a half breed in the dream felt natural, but when I wake into a pure human body... It's strange because I feel like I'm not supposed to be human. I wish I could explain this feeling better, but I think that no matter what I say it's going to sound strange. I wake up feeling as if I've been cheated, like my destiny is just out of my reach and the Fates are laughing. I know that there's something to these dreams, but if a message is being sent I'm just not getting it. I know... if I keep talking like this the men in the white coats will come for me with the straight jacket, but I can't help the way I feel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment