Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mindless Chatter


Is anyone there,
To hear me when I cry,
Or will it go unnoticed.
Will someone hold me,
To ease me of my sorrows,
Or will I be ignored.
Will someone be here,
To pick me up when I fall,
Or do I walk alone.
Alone in thought,
Walking down the road,
I cry my silent tears.
I want to be comforted,
But I don't want to show my pain,
So am I waiting in vain.
Thoughts of you,
Flow through my mind,
And my heart fills with gladness,
So why do my tears,
Flow silently down my cheeks.
Too many thoughts,
My mind is in chaos,
So I can't see the razor,
That I am balanced on.
I feel my self tipping,
On the edge of falling,
Will no one stop me.
My sorrow fills my heart,
Until it brims over,
And my tears fall like rain.
I know someone is there,
And I know they care,
But why do I feel so alone.
Can you see my pain,
And can you feel my heart breaking?
I needed you here,
And you went there,
But it's okay,
Because I told you to go.
Can you do me a favor?
Can you come back to me,
As soon as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment